Supercars Racer Renee Gracie is Enjoying Career Switch to Selling Adult Videos as it Gives Her ‘Good Money’ - SMART NEWS

Latest

Smart NEWS and real news post is our work. viral news and moneymaking news post in this site

Friday, June 12, 2020

Supercars Racer Renee Gracie is Enjoying Career Switch to Selling Adult Videos as it Gives Her ‘Good Money’

Supercars Racer Renee Gracie is Enjoying Career Switch to Selling Adult Videos as it Gives Her ‘Good Money’



Renee Gracie from Australia had turn into the primary full-time feminine Supercars racer a couple of years again. Now, the 25-year-old has made a profession swap and is promoting grownup movies on-line. She says has no regrets by any means.

The Australian racer revealed that her earlier vocation was value very much less cash. The immense financial profit that Renee will get from her new profession retains her content material.



Chatting with The Each day Telegraph Australia, she mentioned, "It has put me in a monetary place I may by no means have dreamed of and I actually take pleasure in it," including, "I'm high-quality with no matter they wish to name me. I'm incomes good cash and I'm snug with the place I'm at".










Her highest second of success within the racing business had come within the yr 2015 when Renee had teamed up with Swiss racer Simona de Silverstro at Bathurst 1000. Nonetheless, throughout the subsequent two years, she pale away from the monitor, owing to some poor performances and lack of funding.


No comments:

Post a Comment